The game has been playable for a week now.. It’s been doing good and bugs/glitches has been fixed. Help take the game out of judgement Play it over at NEWGROUNDS! Play it over at KONGREGATE! Spoiler and a could be contest after…
Posts under ‘Flash’
Just sharing a couple of renewed designs for the success and select level screen. Also the success screen now has fancy animations upon popping up. What do you think, an improvement or not? Its not final-final either way.
We have great progress on the new game that it’ll be having beta testings within the succeeding days. Everything is as solid as it could be, so far all known bugs are squished to nothingness. Only a few more hard levels to be designed for 99% completion – the remaining 1% is not to be [...]
Making an awesome game? why not join the ‘2nd Games that Challenge the World Contest!’ Come2Play with LinkedIn Flash Game Developers Group has launched the 2nd multiplayer flash game contest, and this time with prizes totaling $10,000! Last years contest had only a handful of entries, so chances of winning the $5,000 pot for first [...]
I just really really need to update my site, so I made this post. I feel that my game development progress lately is not deserving a complete article, hence I’ll just write something up that would be much longer for a tweet. The 2010 Game The good news is that there is a new game [...]